Castle building and garden reconstruction, and construction of new buildings and structures.
The main aim of the investment: the renovation and modernization of the Szenttamás Castle and the horticultural and ecological revitalization of the adjacent park. An architectural project that includes the reconstruction of the Szenttamás Castle monument building and adjacent park in the Imre-major area of Szenttamás, and the development of the 11.5-hectare park belonging to the castle, which has been declared a nature reserve since 1980.
Subtasks to complete:
• Preparing expert opinions and surveys.
• Preparing a concept plan (site and floor plans).
• Preparing a sketch plan (site and floor plans, sections, facades).
• Preparing a building permit plan and obtaining a building permit (in compliance with the relevant building authority and heritage protection regulations).
• Preparing a construction plan and cost statement (architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical, according to the relevant regulations).
• Obtaining water supply licenses and other permits.